Is your organization holding a conference in the DC/Baltimore area in the first quarter of 2017? If so, then this message is for you.
Association Chat LIVE is looking to team up with one lucky organization to turn conference attendees into a live studio audience when we bring our cameras, camera crew, and host (yours truly) to host a one-hour live streaming Association Chat LIVE show!
- This will be a live one-hour webcast themed like a talkshow (you choose the format you prefer: The View, Oprah, Ellen, Sportcenter, etc.)
- We provide the cameras, crew, broadcast equipment, host (me!), and an edited version after the live event, which will be hosted on your website.
- You provide the space, the set decor, & internet access (cabled connection to minimum dedicated 30mbps upload speed port)
- We can collaborate as much as you like on the guests and the topic and the “event” part of the session
- We recommend a lunch/drinks session for all on-air guests/panelists as a warmup before the “show”
- We also recommend a “talkback” after the show where things can “get real”… The conversation that starts with “here’s what I couldn’t say while the cameras were rolling…”
- We’ll collaborate on promoting the event through social media with the host association
Bring Association Chat LIVE to your event! Email me at email@example.com to find out more and feel free to spread the word!