Talent Generation with Author Sarah Sladek
Association Chat guest, Sarah Sladek, joins us to discuss her latest book:
Talent Generation: How Visionary Organizations Are Redefining Work and Achieving Greater Success
Sladek is known for her focus on demographic and engagement research and through her own XYZ University and books, like The End of Membership As We Know It, and she has never been afraid to look challenging data in the eye.
Join us at 2 p.m. ET Tuesday, August 29, to talk about why “some organizations have thrived in the face of disruption, while others have struggled to survive.” Sladek proves that it’s possible to create an organization designed to engage talent, and she provides audiences with the guidance to do it.
How people can participate live and watch/listen later:
– Association Chat provides participants with the ability to register and ask questions live on the day of the event, but it also streams on Facebook Live where people can watch and comment.
– People can register on Crowdcast to participate live (the number of registered participants can fall in the range of 20-200+ on Crowdcast, it just depends on the speaker, topic, and marketing).
– Each show usually has over 150 viewers on Facebook Live, with episodes later garnering 300-400+ views on the Facebook platform by itself.
– Episodes are later uploaded to the Association Chat Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Soundcloud, and edited video to YouTube. These are available Wednesday-Thursday of the original episode’s same week of live recording
– The replay is available at the same URL as the chat within minutes of the chat’s end and the link will continue to take people to the replay once it’s over.
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Assoc…
Google Play: http://bit.ly/googleassnchat
Watch Live: https://www.crowdcast.io/kikilitalien